Easy Crockpot Recipes
Easy Crockpot Potato Recipes
Search the Best Potato Recipes Site:
These easy crockpot recipes are some of our favorite ways to make our best potato recipes.
Because this website is all about potatoes, we'll give you some of the easiest crockpot potato recipes we know.
The crockpot in the photo is an oven or stove top crockpot. If you have an electric crockpot - any brand - these recipes can be followed for your crockpot as well.
Easy Crockpot Baked Potatoes
You can prepare these in almost the identical way you would for oven baking. Here are steps for easy crockpot recipes that include baked potatoes:
- Choose 6 - 8 large baking potatoes.
- Scrub the skins - do not peel.
- Prick the skins in several spots with a sharp knife.
- Rub the skins lightly with olive oil then wrap each potato in aluminum foil.
- Place the wrapped potatoes in your crockpot. Your heat setting should be "high." Set your timer for 5 hours. Check your baked potatoes after about 4 hours.
- Depending on tenderness, and your particular crockpot, you may need to bake the potatoes for as little as 4 hours or as much as 6 hours.
Easy Crockpot Recipes:
- 6 cups potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red or white onion, finely chopped
- 1 can of cream soup - cream of mushroom or cream of celery are two favorites.
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese - Swiss or Cheddar are some we recommend. Use your favorite hard cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with cooking oil.
- Layer your ingredients beginning with a layer of sliced potatoes, then a layer of onions, last a layer of cheese. Repeat until you have used all ingredients. Season each layer with salt and pepper to taste as you you go.
- Pour the cream soup and milk over the potatoes.
- Stir carefully ... just enough to blend the liquid.
- Set the crockpot heat to high. Cover and cook for 5 - 7 hours. Test for doneness beginning at about 4 1/2 hours.
You can make additions of your choice to your crockpot scalloped potatoes recipe. A few we like include: Bacon (thick, pre-cooked to crisp), chunks of ham, fresh mushrooms,
Crockpot Baby Potatoes Recipe
This is one of our favorite easy crockpot recipes. Guests often ask for the recipe.
- 2 pounds of baby potatoes - you can leave them whole if they are tiny; cut them in half if they are the size of a large marble; cut them in quarters if they are the size of a golf ball.
- 8 slices of thick bacon - pre-cooked
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Clove of garlic - crushed
- 3 cups of Cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray.
- Place half of the baby potatoes in the bottom of your crockpot
- Top with half of the shredded cheese, 1/2 of the crushed garlic, and half of the cooked bacon
- Season this layer with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Repeat the layering instructions
- Cover and cook on high for 4 - 5 hours. Crockpots vary so check your potato recipe for doneness after about 3 hours. You may need to cook them for a longer time.
Garnish and Serve: When your crockpot baby potatoes are tender, remove them to your serving dish. Garnish the potatoes with your choice of more shredded cheese, additional crumbled bacon, and sliced green onions. A drizzle of sour cream can be a final, tasty, touch to this recipe.
Crockpot Potato Recipes
Easy Potato Recipes
Easy Mashed Potatoes
Easy Potato Soup Recipes
Easy Potato Salad Recipes
Best Potato Recipes
Join Fiverr - Earn $$
All Clad Cookware Sets
Best Potato Recipes Books
What are Your Favorite
We know that everyone has a favorite potato recipe because, in most families, potatoes are served several times each week. What are your favorite potato recipes? Share them!
Best Potato Recipes Home Page
Save 50-80% off on Dining, Entertainment, Travel and Retail! Shop Now
Potato Recipes Site Map
Electric Potato Peeler
300 Best Potato Recipes: A Complete Cook's Guide:
Potatoes are just about everyone’s favorite side dish. This book includes dozens of recipes, and ways to cook potatoes, for every part of a meal from breakfast through appetizer, main course, and even dessert.
Fun With Potatoes - Mr. Potato Head
About Me and Best Potato Recipes
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- Judith Ramsey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Thank you for supporting this site so I can continue to bring you Best Potato Recipes.