Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Search the Best Potato Recipes Site:
The best sweet potato pie recipe for you is one you will want to make over and over. Our easy sweet potato pie is just one recipe on this page.
Easy Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups canned sweet potatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar - firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t grated nutmeg
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 2 9 inch unbaked pie shells
Best Sweet Potato Recipes on Amazon
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Use a mixer or food processor to puree the sweet potatoes
- Add the brown sugar, white sugar, and eggs to the sweet potatoes. Continue to mix until creamy.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add to the sweet potato puree and mix until well blended.
- Place half of the mixture in each of the two unbaked pie shells.
- Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake for forty to forty-five minutes.
Custard Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups canned sweet potatoes, pureed
- 2 large eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup whole (full fat) milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 baked 9 inch pie shell
All Things Sweet Potato!
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place the sweet potatoes, egg yolks, whole eggs, milk, cream, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Blend/mix all ingredients
- Pour the sweet potato pie mixture into the pre-baked pie shell.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes
- Insert a knife into the center of the baked pie. If it comes out clean, your pie is done.
Caramel Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
This decadent caramel pie is my favorite Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe. See if you agree.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, pureed, sweet potatoes
- 1 seven ounce can of coconut
- 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese - softened
- 1 fourteen ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eight ounce packages of whipped toping - thawed
- 1 twelve ounce jar of caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 graham cracker pie crusts
- Melt the butter or margarine in a small skillet
- Add coconut and pecans, cooking, stirring frequently until these ingredients are just golden brown
- Remove from heat
- Use electric mixer to combine sweet potatoes, cream cheese, and condensed milk. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping and mix until combined.
- Place one-fourth of the cream cheese mixture in each of the three graham cracker pie shells.
- Drizzle a fourth of the caramel topping on each pie.
- Sprinkle one fourth of the coconut and pecan mixture on top of the caramel layer.
- Repeat this layering three more times.
- Cover the pies with Saran Wrap or foil and place them in your freezer until they are firm.
- Remove from freezer and allow to rest at room temperature for five minutes.
All Clad Cookware Sets
Best Potato Recipes Books
What are Your Favorite
We know that everyone has a favorite potato recipe because, in most families, potatoes are served several times each week. What are your favorite potato recipes? Share them!
Best Potato Recipes Home Page
Save 50-80% off on Dining, Entertainment, Travel and Retail! Shop Now
Potato Recipes Site Map
Electric Potato Peeler
300 Best Potato Recipes: A Complete Cook's Guide:
Potatoes are just about everyone’s favorite side dish. This book includes dozens of recipes, and ways to cook potatoes, for every part of a meal from breakfast through appetizer, main course, and even dessert.
Fun With Potatoes - Mr. Potato Head
About Me and Best Potato Recipes
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- Judith Ramsey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Thank you for supporting this site so I can continue to bring you Best Potato Recipes.