This potato pizza recipe replaces the traditional pizza crust with a layer of thinly sliced potatoes.
This Idaho® Potato Crusted Pizza won first prize in the 2005 Grown in Idaho Recipe Contest and is used courtesy of the Idaho Potato Commission.
Yield: 6 - 8 Servings
Ingredients: (serves 2-3)
· 1 pre-made thin pizza crust
· 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
· chopped broccoli, raw or cooked
· 1 Roma tomato, chopped
· sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
· 4 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions. Thinly spread mashed potatoes on top of the pizza crust and top with broccoli, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and bacon. Cook according to package directions.
Fun With Potatoes - Mr. Potato Head
We know that everyone has a favorite potato recipe because, in most families, potatoes are served several times each week. What are your favorite potato recipes? Share them!
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- Judith Ramsey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Thank you for supporting this site so I can continue to bring you Best Potato Recipes.
Potato Peelings Newsletter
May 29, 17 11:39 AM
What better comfort food than a cheesy potatoes recipe? If you love cheesy potatoes you'll find a cheesy potato recipe to love at this site.
May 28, 17 06:19 PM
Potato gardening can be a rewarding experience for almost anyone. Growing potatoes is not just for farmers or for people who live in places where they have acres of land.
May 01, 17 10:56 PM
Easy potato recipes offer ways to cook potatoes that will help you get a meal on the table in a hurry while still offering potato nutrition to your family.