This potato pizza recipe replaces the traditional pizza crust with a layer of thinly sliced potatoes.
This Idaho® Potato Crusted Pizza won first prize in the 2005 Grown in Idaho Recipe Contest and is used courtesy of the Idaho Potato Commission.
Yield: 6 - 8 Servings
Ingredients: (serves 2-3)
· 1 pre-made thin pizza crust
· 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
· chopped broccoli, raw or cooked
· 1 Roma tomato, chopped
· sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
· 4 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions. Thinly spread mashed potatoes on top of the pizza crust and top with broccoli, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and bacon. Cook according to package directions.
Fun With Potatoes - Mr. Potato Head
We know that everyone has a favorite potato recipe because, in most families, potatoes are served several times each week. What are your favorite potato recipes? Share them!
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- Judith Ramsey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Thank you for supporting this site so I can continue to bring you Best Potato Recipes.
Potato Peelings Newsletter
Apr 18, 17 07:22 PM
Growing potatoes in pots is one way of growing potatoes in containers. Any space in your yard or on your deck is a great spot for growing potatoes.
Apr 13, 17 07:43 PM
Learn how to grow potatoes and you will have an abundant supply of these healthy tubers to use in all your potato recipes.
Feb 08, 17 02:15 PM
Share your best potato soup recipes with readers of the Best Potato Recipes website. We have lots of ours for you and know you have some potato soups we have not yet tried.